KED India is an integrated oil and gas service company, providing cost effective professional engineering and technical services to Process Industry around the globe. With major clients from North America, we perform services in Natural Gas, Refinery, Storage Terminals and Petrochemical fields.Our experts offer services and solutions that allow our customers to improve their project with respect to Safety, Cost and Schedule. We pride ourselves in successfully executing projects that are safe, high quality, cost effective and completed on-time.
Based on its accumulated knowledge capital and Expertise, KED India today stands highly capable of offering Engineering & Drafting services to the global market as part of its unique portfolio.
• We perform Process, Piping, Stress, Structural, Mechanical & E&I engineering services for oil and gas industry. Located in India, we can be your low cost work Centre for entire project and for any or all disciplines.
• We would quickly understand our scope of work and would list out detail activities we would perform for you once we receive project documents from our client. We will first send our cost estimate and schedule for completion for the activity and would start work upon approval from the client.
• Our project manager would update client on every step of the project and raise any questions during our work.
• Our principle has more than 14 years of experience in oil and gas industry out of which 7 has been with major EPC Company in Houston, TX, USA. He also has Masters in Natural gas engineering from Texas A&M University.
• We work efficiently and optimize our tasks for quick turnaround.
• With communications via WebEx, Video conference and telephone getting better, we can certainly perform at our best to meet your expectations.
• Data can be easily transferred between offices using FTP services.
Please browse through our website for details on all of our services. Please feel free to contact us for any additional information.
Our Process engineering group undertakes complete detailed engineering of process plants based on the package provided.
Conceptual Plot Plan for the project starts with the Piping Design activities. Plot Plan Layout of major equipment items.
As a standard engineering practice, it is recommended that following lines to be evaluated for stress analysis:Lines connected to vessel.
Perform work in American Code (AISC, ASD, UBC)
Perform Skid Structural Analysis for Lifting
Fabrication drawing for pressure vessel, heat exchanger, distillation column, filters.
Vessel design in PVElite
Instrumentation Schedules Alarm & Trip Setting Schedule Cable Block Diagrams Cause & Effect Charts/Diagrams
Electrical Single Line Diagram. Protection & Control Schematics. Electrical Equipment Layout Drawings.